Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Johnstown wood

• 07-10-2005 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

hi ya

Can any body tell me if they have any info from Eircom about this area.
    I got some info about 3 months ago from them that the lines will be upgraded @ the end of September. Now its beginning of October and I rang them but they cant check my line as there is a bar on it (because im with UTV)

Any body out there that knows something I don’t

A little bird told me that Digiweb is setting up a base station in the area but how true this is I cant tell you either

Well that’s all from me just thought I should ask

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Chris1

Hi Joe, like you eircom told me September,but the latest now i,ve been told is December.Iwont hold my breath.Tarawan are looking for a site or an AP but this has been going on foe a while now.Alot of people in the Johnstown area are looking for broadband,but why no one can give it to us i dont know.Maybe Digiweb might if they put up a transmitter,if you hear anything let me know.

Cheers,

Chris

Advertisement