Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA Liberty City Storys

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i dont mind new ports. like something out on ps2 now and then psp.
    but dont expect me to play guilty gear xx when i sucked the juice out of it on my ps2 a year ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

Its hardly unexpected that most games are ports. But if its a good game i dont mind at all. I like to just play my psp now and then and have a quick game, something i cant really do with my xbox. And not everybody has a ps2 in the first place, so they might never have played these "ports" before. I never had a ps2 and neither does anyone I know with a psp. I wouldnt consider Fifa, SSX, burnout etc ports as there released on nearly every handheld/console there is and any new games franchise that starts soon will probably released first on the psp along with the other consoles. You were kidding yourself if you thought the psp wouldnt have lots of ports. And if you hate them, then dont play them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

Elessar wrote:
    Good luck with that. You'll need at least a 2gb stick to fit it. Those of us lucky enough to have them must be bleeding money.

I wouldn't say you would need that much.

Advertisement