Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trampoline Bear

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Nice dismount :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Oldie but must have been at least a couple of months since it was on this board

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

thats not funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

I fail to see the "humour"...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I thought it was brilliant! Great post!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Wouldnt a 300lb bear break some bones when he hit the ground from that height? Sore bear :(

He'll just have to grin and bear it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

If i ever go insane and decide to kill someone, it'll be you, for your terrible terrible sense of humour ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    He'll just have to grin and bear it.
    Funniest part of this thread :(

One of you will love this thread so:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=310485

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Wouldnt a 300lb bear break some bones when he hit the ground from that height? Sore bear :(

I doubt it was a 300Lb bear cosidering the guy at the end could carry him off on his own.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

its not a lack of humor..how is it funny watching a bewildered animal fall,at speed onto the ground

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Eve e

Very...he didn't ' fall at speed' he bounced off a tramopline after falling out of a tree while he was sedated(so he didn't feel a thing.)If he fell from a great height broke his neck and died,then it would be lacking in humour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

ooh ooh so can we sedate you and throw you out of a tree? Just for scientific research purposes of course... I'm sure you wont feel a thing or suffer any negative after effects.

Rymus, next time there is a bear in a tree outside your house, what are you gonna do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

rymus wrote:
    ooh ooh so can we sedate you and throw you out of a tree? Just for scientific research purposes of course... I'm sure you wont feel a thing or suffer any negative after effects.

They were hardly doing it for scientific research. "hey can we get a grant to test the effects of dropping a bear on a trampoline"? :)

Advertisement