Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT: Anyone applying through UCAS

Options
  • 07-10-2005 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭

Word of warning to anyone applying to UCAS : Deadlines aren't until January for most courses. That doesn't mean that you should wait to send in your UCAS forms. Send them in ASAP. A lot of courses fill up very fast. They don't wait until January to sort through them, they go through them as they get them. I'd advise sorting it all out now to avoid losing out on your course because you were the last person to apply. My college has made the deadline for handing application forms, references and personal statements to form tutors November 15th. I'd really recommend you get it done quickly and then you'll have nothing to worry about afterwards.

Good luck to all of you applying!

Advertisement