Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appeal results?

Options
  • 07-10-2005 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭

When and how will I find out the results of my Lc result appeals?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

They're out on the 10th...State Examinations Commission website will have teh results or from your school I presume.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

yeah I havent heard a word, it's frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Me either :mad:

I'm just after checking the site, they aren't online till 12th at noon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I checked mine online and I've got an extra 45 points, I only had one grade changed so according to the leaflet they sent me I'm entitled to get my €138 back, there was nobody at home so the postman didn't leave the results in(they have to be signed for,I think) if anyone get their's today could you tell me if the money is included and if not do you know how I can claim it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 eoinmurphy

does any one know where to find the pin number needed to get in to examinations.ie?? I cant ever remember getting a pin number. I can't find it anywhere on my cao forms.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dRNk SAnTA

Yeh what the hell is this mysterious pin number?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I didn't bother appealing anything cos I didn't need to. My boyfriend's a bit disappointed though, he was almost sure he'd get marked up to an A1 in Applied Maths because they hadn't added up the marks right or something, and he got it back yesterday and it was still an A2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭colin300

Just so we are clear you do get them in the post?

If you dont do u get them from your school. Just wanna make sure i dont have to go back up to the school. ;)

I have a feeling i wont get marked up but better to know for sure and anyway doing something I always wanted to do at the moment well an area of it so maybe there will be a place for me next year!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 pharmboy

went up from a b1 to a1 in irish...580!, off to do medicine now, start on monday. bye bye crappy pharmacy...should change my username too...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

They are posted out to you by registered post(you have to sign for them, or at least I did) if you are marked up in a subject you get the €38 back for that subject, you have to go to your school or wherever you did the exam and they'll give you the money.

Got an extra 45 points which makes my LC a wee bit more respectable, doesn't change the course I'm doing(law) but it's nice to have.

I got moved up \o/. The disappointment that some people were left with getting their appeal results back was terrible, it's like the whole leaving cert thing was dragged up again.

Advertisement