Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question!

Options
  • 12-09-2001 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭

Hello everyone! tis Neil McGough. i have a question to ask you all. thinking of growing my hair long(ish) do you think i should?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I don't know if I'm really the one to ask but I think hair growing is a very good thing for most people! I like this colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Nonononononono
    Nonononononono
    Nonononononono

Dont

please

dont.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

after careful consideration,i don't think it would suit you
    but i could be wrong
    very very horribly wrong
    it's up to you neil

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Everybody said that being a skinhead suited me and that I shouldn't grow my hair. But I did. Haha, they were wrong.... weren't they???

}:>

• Registered Users Posts: 12 futont

do it neil. and then drink some white spirits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Hmmm, very few people seem to think that i would look good with long hair, except for Sven and Ian (big suprise!)

Who is Futont?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I knew this (nice looking) guy called Ryan who used to have this short hair. We lost contact during first year but I saw him at a train station a couple of weeks ago... And he had grown his hair to about shoulder length. It is HIDEOUS. It's all gross and doesn't suit him and I didn't even recognise him! I don't think long hair would be hideous on you, but I also don't think it would be an improvement. Then again, I might be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I have been forced to cut my hair (mainly to do with fionualas threatening me) and now there is two months less hair on my head *sob*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Originally posted by smiles
    Nonononononono
    Nonononononono
    Nonononononono
    Fionnuala doesnt like long hair. What do you think happened to mine? ;)

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Originally posted by Asuka
    Fionnuala doesnt like long hair. What do you think happened to mine? ;)

A

Great and all as she is Fionnuala will pay for that! Possibly by having me go "damm1t!" at her. hehe... that'll learn her...

• Advertisement
Advertisement