Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

text bundle confusion, o2

• 07-10-2005 9:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

I bought a E7.50 text bundle Sept 10th, then cancelled it Sept 12th cos I wnated to get a E15 text bundle instead but didnt do it. No when I try to get a E20 text bundle (400 texts) it says that i am subscribed but no money is taken and no 400 text increase in my bundle. Do I have to wait until Oct 10th? Can I only get one text bundle per month?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

I tried to order the same 400 bundle again now, and it said there's an issue, I can only get one bundle every month.. So does this mean I will get the 400 bundle when one month has elapsed since last time I bought a bundle - ie the order for a 400 bundle is in a queue now and will be mine 30 days after the last one was ordered?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

I think it will be applied 30 days after you got the 7.50 bundle, if I remember correctly...

yeah you can only have one a month, so you'll have to wait for 30 days after you cancelled your last one and applied for the new one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 datsright1

flodis79 wrote:
    I tried to order the same 400 bundle again now, and it said there's an issue, I can only get one bundle every month.. So does this mean I will get the 400 bundle when one month has elapsed since last time I bought a bundle - ie the order for a 400 bundle is in a queue now and will be mine 30 days after the last one was ordered?

You'll still get to use the 100 SMS you subscribed to originally [you paid €7.50 for it] but as you cancelled the text bundle it won't renew.
    O2 won't let you subscribe again within 30 days as you are only allowed 1 bundle per month so as soon as 30 days since the original subscription has elapsed you can re-subscribe to the higher text bundle if you wish - but it won't be done automatically for you.

Advertisement