Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CTYI versus... college?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Hmmmm...hobotastic, what didi the girl you thought you recognised but wasn't sure about etc. look like?

(also, for all the reasons given above, college is better than ctyi, albeit more stress, at this time of year at least)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I've been in the library since 9. Been in the reading room since half seven. been in town since 7. College has its downsides too, they're called exams :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Hobotastic

I think she's in Engineering or Science. Hangs around with people who I know who I think are in Engineering. Brown curly-ish hair. Thin girl. Not particularly tall or short. Not sure what else to say about her. Why? Is that you?

Advertisement