Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa Song

Options
  • 08-10-2005 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭

Okay, it's a long shot but here it goes..

There was a Santa song that Greg Merrimen used to play on his radio show on FM104 at christmas time and it went something like this

"Here comes fatty with his sack of sh*t and all his stinky reindeer. Now I believe in Santa Claus, I believe that he's a pr*ck..."

That's all I can remember. Be great if any of yaz knew the name or artist of the song. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

Never heard it, but it doesn't sound like a very nice song... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭celticwarriorjb

Larianne is this the one yer on about? I remember it being played on FM104 so theres a good chance. I hope so tis a funny song. let me know
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VD7K69CF

Just looked up the fella who done this song - david allen coe. hes a big racist!Hes got a song called some **** never die and cowboys and ****. lukily the christmas songs not a racist song

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Can't access the file but I'm sure its the one. It's not one that ya forget. :D

Advertisement