Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A warrior's dream come true?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Arent you forgetting a thank you to the alliance who made this all possible ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

as far as I'm aware, synergy traded with us because they got ingots in return, not like they were doing anyone a favor... so.. .err.. no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Rotide

I'd like to congratulate Deniafflicmassiveorgansbestguildever for being the first truly skilled guild to migrate from the server. This is of course a server first and probably a world first. The rest of us can only marvel at the skills and look forward to a whole new raft of server firsts on the new server. Keep us informed!

Seriously, will this mean youll stop claiming ridiculous amount of unwarrented kudos now?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

who are you anyway? pretty funny post :)

Regardless, the reason we are migrating is more to do with PvP than PvE since this server is full of cowards that would rather afk out than try to put up a fight. I guess it's a nice acknowledgement of skill when people give up before the fight even begins but it gets boring an repetitive quite fast.

Anyway, saying jealous little nooblets poor their heart out brings a joyful tear to my eye so pray continue.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

pity you couldnt get the elementium yourself.
    then it would have been a true accomplishment but nonetheless grats on the server first.

fuzz were back up to their old tricks of acting like d1cks and tried to ruin it claiming all alliance were 'pve carebears'.

have fun on whichever server you move to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Rotide - stop whining, didn't you mother ever teach you, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all? No? Well I'm teaching you now.

Memnoch - looks pretty sweeet, but maybe tone down the (guild) arrogance slightly, it rubs people the wrong way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Sadly a paladin beat Tygore, DWing Thunderfury + Hakkari offhand.

GZ on server first anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Yes they traded with you in return for Ingots but in reality you guys would never have been able to recieve the sword due to the hordes constant ineptitude in Blackwing lair. As far as i know denied never managed to down Vaelastrasz thus making it impossible to acquire the elementium ores. Now i know your going to reply with the blessing of salvation rubbish that usually accompanies anything hordish to do with bwl.So before you start, have a look at the european guildraid status and you'll get a fair idea how accomplished horde guilds are doing. Your not one of them. Its almost as though you cheated your way to get the sword. Kinda dwindles the achievement somewhat.

Bladefist isnt "organised" PvP and i dont think it ever will be. Your decision to leave was probably for the best and maybe you;ll meet an organised alliance PvP guilds where ever you intend to go. I seriously doubt it though. Game seems to revolve around high level instances.

Good luck

I'll only miss Nexus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Rotide

Memnoch wrote:
    who are you anyway? pretty funny post :)

Regardless, the reason we are migrating is more to do with PvP than PvE since this server is full of cowards that would rather afk out than try to put up a fight.

Funny, a few months ago it was all about "PVE Achievements are the only way to measure a guild". I assume since you guys have failed miserably to keep up with current raid instances (funny how you were quick to blow the MC trumpets when people hadnt reached 60 in 3 weeks, but things are VERY quiet on the BWL front) and cant seem to keep up with other horde guilds on the pvp front, your moving.

Good luck on the new server, im sure theres tons of new horde there you can impress with your serverfirsts when they inevitably come :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

NeoSlicerZ wrote:
    Sadly a paladin beat Tygore, DWing Thunderfury + Hakkari offhand.

GZ on server first anyway.
    Rolling on the floor laughing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Also, everything Rotide says seems to be the sad truth.

SERVER FIRST: GUILD MIGRATE

Next week: SERVER FIRST DOWNING OF LUCIFRON zOMG~

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Ok everyone, shut up. This argueing is making my head hurt.

Rotide is on my bad list because he didn't learn from my lesson.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement