Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help! shiamano nexus

Options
  • 08-10-2005 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭

i have a yamaha pas
    i was cycling recently on a slight and suddenly it became harder to cycle the bike
    i brought the bike to a local bike repair shop, only to get a phone call this morning telling me he doesnt know wats wrong and that he has a limited knowledge of the nexus system
    im from cork
    and i have a limited budget
    where can i send it for repair?
    please i need yer help

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

synchro wrote:
    i have a yamaha pas
    i was cycling recently on a slight and suddenly it became harder to cycle the bike
    i brought the bike to a local bike repair shop, only to get a phone call this morning telling me he doesnt know wats wrong and that he has a limited knowledge of the nexus system
    im from cork
    and i have a limited budget
    where can i send it for repair?
    please i need yer help

do they have a halfords in cork? they have the nexus on one of their standard bikes so they might have an idea..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭synchro

daveym wrote:
    do they have a halfords in cork? they have the nexus on one of their standard bikes so they might have an idea..

no theres non in cork :(
    imust check ther
    thanks for tat ;)
    woodya say tats the cheapest option or weat?

Advertisement