Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ROAR!!!! Big Monkey Demo

Options
  • 08-10-2005 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.kingkonggame.com/demo/

Eh its not bad bit hard to leggit from the TRex but spears are a good option, playing as Kong is fun too.
    2 levels included.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

Not a bad demo, King Kong is fun to play as.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,453 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Cant wait for this game!Its by Michel Ancel - genius!
    Is the demo worth the lengthy download?
    And by the way, does anyone know how many GBs youre allowed to download on eircom broadband? Game demos are always huge, and i dont like running up a huge phone bill, for obvious reasons!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Depends on how much you pay. However Eircom never charge for going over your cap so download away.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,453 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Great demo - playing as Kong as a real sense of power! Im gonna head down and book myself a copy during the week. Hopefully it will live up to my very high expectations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

looks great. i'll wait to see what the finished product is like before considering paying for it though

• Advertisement
Advertisement