Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New PSP forum?

• 08-10-2005 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭

I think we should have a PSP sub forum under playstation (or a handheld forum under consoles)?
    See here

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

don't see the point really. are you that lazy that you need a subforum to split playstation from psp threads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

are you that lazy that you need a subforum to split playstation from psp threads?

Not at all, would just be handy that's all.
    Sure while we're at it why bother having a subsection under "Games" at all. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Not enough to warrent another forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

There will be whenever the ps3 or whatever they call it comes out

chump wrote:
    There will be whenever the ps3 or whatever they call it comes out
    not really. when ps3 comes the focus will shift from ps2 to that, so you're not really dealing with much more threads

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

there's no need whatsoever for a new forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

not really. when ps3 comes the focus will shift from ps2 to that, so you're not really dealing with much more threads

Yea but the ps2 is old hat now, not much talk about it on here. I gaurantee within a month or two of the ps3 being released this place will be TREMENDOUSLY full of ps3 related topics

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

why not just put something in the thread header like [PSP] Good games... or [PS2]PS2 rocks...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

if there isnt even a DS one i doubt were going to get a PSP one first but I think it would be a good idea to apply for a handhelf games forum like they did for the nintendo forum they got it in the end I dont see why we should'nt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

The XB360 is due out in under 2 months and I haven't seen any threads asking for an XB360 forum. I think its best to keep them all together in the one forum.

It's like asking for a "Tires" sub-forum in Motors. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I like Ruggie's tag system idea.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,747 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Absolutely no need for a PSP forum. The PS forum has a lot of PSP threads on it but the forum certainly isn't getting drowned out by talk about multiple consoles. In a few months time the PSP topics will die down. The games forum wasn't exactly drowned by questions regarding the last generation of consoles when they released. The Playstation forum covers all things Playstation related and it is coping with it just fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

K-TRIC wrote:
    It's like asking for a "Tires" sub-forum in Motors. :rolleyes:

Mmmmmm, Tires you say............

tyres gentlemen, tyres

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,342 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Didn't think there was ever a need for the Playstation, Nintendo and Xbox forums in the first place, and I definately don't think we need a PSP forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

tyres gentlemen, tyres

:o

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

We so need a PSP forum, so much so this thread is...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement