Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Northern Ireland v Wales (Scores - kinda)

• 08-10-2005 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

This is why I love watching Northern Ireland lose. If it was Malta they don't take it too bad when the lose (cos lets face it they always lose!) but with Norn Iron they always periodically get these little glimmers of hope (eg 1-0 v England) which only make it doubly sweet when they come crashing back to earth. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

T'was a good game in all fairness, they didn't deserve to lose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Did it end 3-2? At least they've started scoring again. I think they went over 1000 minutes of football without a goal or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Yes 3-2 was the final score

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Keith Gillespies(sp?) first international goal in 11 years!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

I wonder if Martin O'Neill, Pat Jennings or Gerry Armstrong are delighted.

Doubt it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement