Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Burnout revenge not working online!

• 08-10-2005 6:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭

I can never connect to games online, when I went to the EA website its says...

"Make sure that these ports are open if a router or fire wall is being used with the title on your network. If you do not have a router or fire wall please contact your internet service provider or network administrator and have them look into opening these ports.

TCP ports 31800 - 31899(outgoing ports for connecting to the Burnout Revenge server).
    TCP and UDP ports 3658/3659 (peer-to-peer connection).
    UDP port 10070/10080 (VOIP).

If you are unsure on how to do this please refer to the documentation for your firewall/router or contact the manufacturer of that product for assistance configuring your firewall/router.

Note: Users using DHCP must ensure that their console is always assigned the IP address specified in the PORT FORWARDING setup; under these circumstances you may need to change your console form “Auto Detect (DHCP)” to a “Static IP” address using the Network Configuration Utility or Network Adapter Start-Up Disc to ensure that forward data always gets to your console."

Im just wondering does anyone no how to do this?!

I am with eircom broadband using a Caymen Netopia 3341 modem, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 TakeDown247

Julez wrote:
    I can never connect to games online, when I went to the EA website its says...

"Make sure that these ports are open if a router or fire wall is being used with the title on your network. If you do not have a router or fire wall please contact your internet service provider or network administrator and have them look into opening these ports.

TCP ports 31800 - 31899(outgoing ports for connecting to the Burnout Revenge server).
    TCP and UDP ports 3658/3659 (peer-to-peer connection).
    UDP port 10070/10080 (VOIP).

If you are unsure on how to do this please refer to the documentation for your firewall/router or contact the manufacturer of that product for assistance configuring your firewall/router.

Note: Users using DHCP must ensure that their console is always assigned the IP address specified in the PORT FORWARDING setup; under these circumstances you may need to change your console form “Auto Detect (DHCP)” to a “Static IP” address using the Network Configuration Utility or Network Adapter Start-Up Disc to ensure that forward data always gets to your console."

Im just wondering does anyone no how to do this?!

I am with eircom broadband using a Caymen Netopia 3341 modem, thanks!

I once found a website from EA that told you how to do all that, but when I went to find it again it had gone :mad: if I find that site I'll post it up asap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

got my ps2 online there the other day and had a marathon killzone session. then i decided for a change and stuck in burnout revenge, and got this stupid error about firewalls... but i let me search for games anyway, then when i went to play it gave an error

upon further searching, i'm not alone..

just another reason to dislike ea ;)

Advertisement