Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

head phones

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Hey,
    I'm using these(pic down the bottom) Sony Fonotopia's.Will it be much of an upgrade if I change to Shure E2c E3c's?Anyone had this experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Yes it will be, they probably don't cost more than about $15 by the look of them. They look as if they just sit in your ear as do most cheapish earphones. The Shures will push directly into your ear canal blocking out sound and of course, sounding much better as they are better made.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Duff Man Jr.

With sit in your ear headphones they always make my right ear sore, i think the hole is a little smaller than the left, this happen anyone else? also do shure's start getting uncomfortable after a hour or two? as i find normal one's do:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

also do shure's start getting uncomfortable after a hour or two? as i find normal one's do:mad:
    Mine actually get more comfortable as the silicone warms up and slowly forms to the shape of your ear. I sleep with them on no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Duff Man Jr.

One more quick question, are the E1's not being made anymore? i can find reviews of them but cant find them selling. E3's are a bit dear and there is something about buying the bottom of a range (E2's), it makes me feel cheap and dirty. Even though anything with shure on it is top class.

• Advertisement
Advertisement