Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postcards in movies at dundrum...

• 08-10-2005 9:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭

They had firefly/serenity postcards in the new cinema in Dundrum, they had only four different cards with the characters Mal, Jayne, Zoe and Inara. I was wondering if anyone else had seen them, if they are a full collection, and if anyone else wanted a set as I lifted about 15 of them :)?

Can anyone shed some light?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Having just looked at the movie poster I see that they just lifted the characters poses straight from it and since river is the only one on the poster for whom I have no corresponding postcard, I would guess that I might be missing at least one postcard, the best one tbh... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

I must go get some of those..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Almarsáre

I have these. Did you read the one for Mal. I think Nathon Fillion may have written it himself.

Under the section for Height it says. "Not to big for his britches but big enough for Inara"

I couldn't stop laughing when I read it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Managed to pick up the Jayne and Inara ones not realising at the time that they had more.

My sister's on a mission today to pick up the remaining ones. May scan them in if I get a chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Under the section for Height it says. "Not to big for his britches but big enough for Inarra"

I couldn't stop laughing when I read it.
    Bahahahahahahahahahahahahah! Classic! Gotta get me that.

• Advertisement

In addition to Mal, Jayne, Zoe and Inara there is a River one. Don't seem to be any for Wash, Shephard, Simon or Kaylee though.

For those who didn't get a chance to pick these up I've scanned them in. The Mal and Inara ones didn't come out great. Don't know why. Maybe they're wearing too much make up or something.

River
    Mal
    Zoe
    Jayne
    Inara
    Back

Earthhorse wrote:

Dependable? Jayne? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

He's dependable....so long as no one offers him better pay

Dependable-ish!

You can always depend on him to let you down.

• Advertisement

Earthhorse wrote:
    You can always depend on him to let you down.

Ah, that explains it. :p

Advertisement