Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help me find this song please

Options
  • 08-10-2005 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Does anyone remember some song it was released i think roughly around 1996-1997. It was like a pop balaad song and sung by a woman was played on 2fm a lot so it was fairly popular at the time. I think it might have been a one hit wonder altough im not sure

The lyrics went someting like this

'I love summer, I love sunshine, I love being around you all of the time, *I love the way you make me feel and i love something*(all of those lines i dont know the lyrics for sure), sometimes da da da da.

I know that looks funny but thats the best i remember, anyone have a clue from that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭celticwarriorjb

Ye, ye thats the song Naimee Coleman - sometimes .thanks for that Karoma i did try google but im useless on it. Anyone remember it? Im looking for the single version, as its apparantly a lot different from the album version, and I only remember the single version. Does anyone have this single version and can anyone put it up on the internet, As its not avaiable to buy any more hasnt been for ages its not breaking rules.

Heres hoping, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Heh, what makes you think it's not breaking the rules. I doubt the record label relinquished the copyright.

Advertisement