Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iriver h10 software?

Options
  • 08-10-2005 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

i've got an iriver h340 and you can just drag and drop the songs onto it, can you do this with the h10 as well or do you have to use software etc? had a quick search and couldnt find the answer but probably missed it so apologies in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Pretty sure it works the same way as the H340.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

Depends on the firmware version, if you ordered one that has yank MTP (i.e. crippled DRM) firmware you need to use the software. But it is possible to download UMS firmware that wil allow your H10 to act like a usb drive. that is what most people with a bit of cop do, otherwise you may as well have bought an i-poo. EasyH10 is a nice little piece of software that is very useful for organising your music once you are in non DRM mode.

Most of the answers to all of your past, present and future questions can be found at
    http://www.misticriver.net/forumdisplay.php?f=112

Advertisement