Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RaboDirect

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

d-redser wrote:
    Do I transfer the money from the savings accout to the Rabo current account and from that to my AIB current account?
    yes
    d-redser wrote:
    And how long will that process take? How many working days?
    3 days or so - something like that, maybe less.
    d-redser wrote:
    Also will I loose all the interested that I have gained? (Probably a stupid question!)
    Your interest will be calculated on the total x up untill the date that you transfer money out. After that date, interest will be calculated on x-y (the sum you took out) and will be credited as usual.

L.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

Thanks nerid for that. I want to leave the money in for as long as possible, at the same time I dont want to transfer the money too late and be going on holidays waiting for the money to clear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MrDizz

So it only takes 3 working days?

I am in the same situation. I moved my money into the rabo current account and it switched straight away but I need the money by next friday so should I move it now or should I wait til next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

The Rabo to Rabo account transfers happen immediately, but the Rabo to outside bank transfers normally take 2-3 working days.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

It would be wise to give yourself plenty of time, as the 3 day transfer is not guaranteed or even mentioned on their site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭ROVER

I opened a Rabo Bank account and got free €20.00 credited using this offer http://www.rabodirect.ie/dublinchamber/.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭frost

i have a rabo account too. excellent, no problems, good cust. service if you hav eto ring them. be careful about assuming 3 days, better to do it a couple of days earlier, you won't lose huge interest for that but its a huge hassle if you *don't* get your money in time!

my xfers have varied but occasionally as much as 5 days, though in fairless that was to an EBS account.

Advertisement