Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prestige->WRT54G->2 PC's->Azureus

Options
  • 09-10-2005 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 820 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm having problems getting successful NAT on my machine. Before I start though I have looked through older posts on this subject on boards and looked up some google sites too. Ii've had no luck. I believe the problem is the fact that my modem (Zyxel Prestige 600 series) is interfering with my Linksys WRT54G router. The router is set to automatically dhcp my computers int he hosue and the router gets its ip from my modem. Is it possible to set these up in a way so that Azureus can simply use uPnp to get all the ports it needs to get NAT working

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 820 ✭✭✭qBot

Anyone? I realise that there are posts on how you can set this up with just a modem, but I can't apply this when I have both a router and modem that are both required to do NAT

Advertisement