Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoW in Internet Cafe

Options
  • 09-10-2005 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

Just recently moved house, and know what a rigmarole it will be to get broadband again, so wanted to know if there is any Internet Cafes in the city center that would have this game installed, so i can get my fix?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

There's one in Rathmines with WoW installed if you need a fix real bad. Just keep going north from the swan center, into town and you should see it on the right hand side about 100m - 200m before the canal.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Thanx

Can you give me a name of the place and a street name? Or a website would be good.

I live near to Dame Street, so how far a walk would it be?

Obviously i aint from dublin, but i do know a bit of the city

:)

And thanx for the help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Shougeki wrote:
    Thanx

Can you give me a name of the place and a street name? Or a website would be good.

I live near to Dame Street, so how far a walk would it be?

Obviously i aint from dublin, but i do know a bit of the city

:)

And thanx for the help.

Sorry, I'm crap with names. I go past this every day on the way to and home from college yet I don't know the name of the place! It's on Rathmines Road Lower.
    The area in red on the map attached below is roughly where it is, the purple arrow is pointing towards the city center for a bit of orientation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭General Valdez

My cafe will have world of war craft installed on the pc soon, so your welcome to come down.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

WoW is generally a pain to play from a cafe, what witj having few if any mods installed :(

Never take Alt-Casting for granted!

• Advertisement
Advertisement