Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy Mobiles from The Internet

• 09-10-2005 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Is it anyone ever buy sim-free mobile phone from the internet? Anyone have a good website?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,017 ✭✭✭✭Basq

www.Expansys.ie is the first one that springs to mind! Never bought off it though!

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

www.pixmania.com sell mobile phones also and have an IE section

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

I've bought 2 fromm www.livetelecom.com no problems wit them usually have one of the best prices on the net. delivery is quick 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

have used www.livetelecom.com too, www.expansys.ie and www.mphone.co.uk and didn't have a problem with any of my orders

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭SpongeBob2000

If it is worthy if buying from the uk website, as they charge for delivered?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 davidk

Unfortunately, I'd have to advise strongly against expansys. After using them extensively before without problems, they've messed up 3 of my last 4 orders and haven't even the decency to respond to my emails asking for clarification as to why they haven't shipped products listed as in stock. Try mphone.co.uk instead. Am going to try mobilefun.co.uk myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭ferryman

You could try: www.phonesonline.ie or www.fish4fones.ie (I used the latter myself and had no problems - phone was on my desk within 24 hours). www.club-siemens.net offer great prices if it's a Siemens you're after, they're based in Germany though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

nomatica is another good website for cameras and mobile phones.

i think they have an dot ie version too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

davidk wrote:
    Am going to try mobilefun.co.uk myself.

have they started shipping handset's outside the UK?

site still says:
    Unfortunately, we cannot accept orders for mobile phones from outside the United Kingdom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 davidk

I haven't tried actually ordering yet - was just looking for a site that would provide better service than Expansys...that sounds like mobilefun will be a problem....I can but ask !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭SpongeBob2000

play.com sell mobiles and free delivered. But they don't have too many good phone to choose.

Advertisement