Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

OMG Read in, message left my one of the bombers

• 12-09-2001 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

sorry lads, message has been forwarded to the fbi, and i was asked to remove it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Bin Laden is not responsible for these attacks. SATAN himself,
    the GOD of the EARTH is responsible for these attacks, your own KING!!
    Im sorry, but satan organised for some muslim fundamentalists to hijack airplanes and crash them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 But

Unbelievable!!
    Absolutely mad stuff, even called the thread 911 ..:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Hmmm, the whole prophesies of the third coming of the anti-christ again. Admittedly, he/she was supposed to originate from the middle east.

I don't like talking about stuff like this tho. Prophesies freak me out sometimes :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Coincedance... Originally he said things would happen the day after he posted. Then he said a week. If nothing had happened then he would have said a month. Theres a lot of nonsense going around on the web at the moment about this.
    Theres millions of people sprouting on about stuff everyday on the web. Laws of averages says that they are bound to hit the mark occasionaly. Of course thats that one time everyone remembers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Gladiator

wasnt there some kinda mass bombing in isreal about the time he claimed somethign would happen tomorrow.

something like 2 bombs and a shouting
    it startign to make abite more sense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

If youd bothered to read the rest of some of the messages, youd see that hes been posting since the disaster. Hes a muppet, which ,as most of us here are aware of, the internet is full of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Gladiator

that means nothing, they say anything up to 50 people were involved in this thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

report this too then.

if you open up any word processing program and type in NYC in capitals. change the font to webdings and you will see characters form the sentence "I love new york", now change the font to Wingdings and the symbols will change to skull & bones, the david star and thumbs up! now, is that spooky enough to be reported to the FBI? :)

adnans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭jamiecake

when r we gona get a look at this letter?has anyone got a hard copy the can show those who missed it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

If the quote is anything to go by, then it's probably the news group posting by Xiosomething.

There is another thread around here which points to the original post.

• Advertisement
Advertisement