Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new stereo

Options
  • 09-10-2005 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hello
    im a bit new to this wondering if you lot can help??
    thinking of getting a new stereo, and have seen one by sony called the 'dav-x1' which uses virtual surround sound, can anyone tell me if this is any good or works???
    there are a few reviews flying around, just wondering if anyone here has seen one or used one?
    cheers

sharp :cool:

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Ah it's a home cinema with just 2 front speakers and a sub! Hmm, looks like something that Bose would sell!

I've never had the luxury of hearing one.

I did find this link on their site, and it sounds promising, though I'd like to hear it first.

Out of curiousity, how much is one of these?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sharp darts

yeah ive been reading up over the week, bose do make something similar funnily enough! However bose are poo!
    think you can get one for around £800 although im not positive!
    A friend of mine said that sony are doing a cashback scheme if you get it with a HD TV????
    ill keep looking:cool:

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Well, if you get one, be sure to leave us a review of what you think of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sharp darts

i certainly will

Advertisement