Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL upgrading my area

• 09-10-2005 7:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hey folks. Got a thing through the door saying NTL were upgrading the area to digital. And the cabling in the area was getting replaced. And would we be interested in NTL Digital.

That mean broadband will be available in the area now? Monastery Rd here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

Possibly, but not guaranteed.

I have NTL Digital TV but can't get the broadband service (lwr Ballyfermot).

However if they've actually replaced the cable in your area surely they'd be daft not to provide bb service too? Did the 'thing through the door' mention broadband or just digital TV?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Same here i have Ntl Digital at home but can't get there broadband.
    Area Glenageary / Dalkey :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭pugleon

They just said cabling the area. Then someone rang me the other night asking did we want to upgrade to digital. I asked em about broadband but they didn't know. Guy recabling didn't know either. Nor do the broadband number you call.

Everyones clueless it would seem :P There are other parts of Clondalkin down towards Lucan that can get their cable BB. And a course, I'm really interested in getting it too so would be sweet if I could

Advertisement