Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exit new song

Options
  • 12-09-2001 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

i heard exit a couple of weeks ago on phantom being interviewed,they played a song about MTV,and it was awesome much better than BRITNEY, which was ok.thing is i havnt heard it since. come on phantom get with it already?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 needsome

In all fairness that song was great. Oh my goshh it's amazing..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Annie

I only heard it once but I thought it was pretty good....dunno the song you say it ripped off though.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 amber

u total moron,of course its borowing the melodey from that dire straits song,and u idiot that bit they borowed,is actually sting singing the melodey from dont stand so close to me,the irony has obviosly flown over your small head!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 needsome

Don't be giving out to me I lurrrrrve senseless pop no really i do your quite bitter towards me really!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cannygirl

bitter party of one! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement