Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo the Planet

Options
  • 12-09-2001 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Hey i've heard a few rumours today that it's cancelled cos of the situation with travelling by air........ ticketmaster says nothing ...
    Anyone have any info?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 i am god....no seriously

either way i cant go and i'm quite annoyed, but i am however going to go and see bell x 1 in the tbmc......teeheehee.......minutes of silence in both gigs i feel?....hhhmmmm....interesting......the point full of screaming lunatic moshers in silence....a sight not to be heard!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

The general talk is that the gig is postponed,
    Dont know where all the bands are coming from to play so god knows whats gonna happen.
    Try ringing the point or MCD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 DeathRockBoy

its being posponed... or so says www.thepoint.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

We have made the decision to cancel our participation in the upcoming "Tattoo the Planet" tour of Europe that was scheduled to begin tomorrow, Thursday, September 13.
    Pantera.com

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

The gig has been posponed until Oct 9th or 11th. Those that cannot make those dates will have their tickets refunded. That was the word from MCD as of yesterday (Weds 12th)

• Advertisement
Advertisement