Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

that little doll.........

Options
  • 12-09-2001 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

i have been watching the news for the past 2 days.....and some of the scenes are just so distressing......did anyone else see the pictures of the people jumping from the windows?.......and then the little burnt dolly lying in the rubble......
    :( .........what ever is done, arms cannot be used as a form of punishment or retaliation by the usa.....sinking to their level is not the way to do anything.....anyone agree?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

I do agree but dont see it happening, Americans are very jumpy as they felt untouchable and now there is a nation pissed and going around half cocked so fuck knows what will happen.

I have been on a few american message boards last night and they all seem to want vengence from who ever, they were blaming the Jewish, Arabs and the rest of the Middle Eastern people or towel heads as they refer to them.

So pray the government keep it all in check before nuking the Middle/Far East.
    And Bush doesnt seem the most stable fecker on the planet any way.......

Advertisement