Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much are you doing at weekends?

Options
  • 09-10-2005 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭

Is everyone else like me and just doing their homework on a Sunday? I get about 3 hours, do 2 hours of it at study and Friday, then do the rest on Sunday and also do a bit of work on the subjects I'm doing outside school and a tiny bit of art.

Or are you alll studying as well as doinh your homework, and doing some work on Saturday?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

2 hours on a sunday evening, nothing friday or saturday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

I do after school study from 4 til 6 on a friday and thats usually all the homework/study I do for the whole weekend, unless I have an essay or something, and then I give a few hrs on a Sunday for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Usually i do it on both saturdays and sundays. i always have a test on mondays so i try to do all my written homework on saturdays and i study/do essays on sunday.

Although this weekend I was insanely busy so ended up doing it all today.

Whatever works for you I suppose, some people wouldnt touch homework on a friday and others like to get it out of the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

i usually get my homework done in after school study on friday and do a tiny bit of study for tests and stuff at weekend! this weekend i did nothing as i woz out with friends for the entire time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

i used to keep Friday and Saturday the work free days. Do nothing on those, and do a bit on sunday, and than as the exams got closer start going in on Saturday mornings. That way, at least there is something to look foward to at the end of the week. That's how i did it anyway. Worked out ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭EyeDeeOne

i ussually do my best to get my homework done in classes,
    anything left over i do in bed on sunday...

actually now that i think of it, i did more homework/study in 1st year..

jaysuuus.. :p

im going to fail

EyeDeeOne wrote:
    i ussually do my best to get my homework done in classes,
    anything left over i do in bed on sunday...

actually now that i think of it, i did more homework/study in 1st year..

jaysuuus.. :p

im going to fail
    lol! i woz terrible at homework and study all the way up until this year when i realised i have to cop on to myself

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

1 Hour Friday
    3 Hours Sat & Sun..

but do i do it?...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭chickens

I do my homework on friday night. If i don't get it done then I put an hour by on sunday evening to do it. If you not give a certain time for homework it seems to drag on for hours. I don't do anything on saterdays and then I study on sunday for a few hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭ratboy

nothing on saturday, bit, maybe an hour on friday and 3or 4 hours on the sunday, but it depends on a few things,(_hangovers etc.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

I basically just do the homework I've to do for monday, and if I have a test on monday I'll study for it sunday evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Do an hour in A.S.S and then a few hours on sat and a few on sunday (homework and study!) Still feel like i need to try harder!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Now another one - how much are you doing during the week?

I'm pretty much doing 2hrs in study, then another 1 1/2 hours at home

hmm....*ponders*

i'm not too sure..it depends on the day! usually i go over what we did that day in school...if i feel like doing other study then i do but usually not

Advertisement