Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

freshers of aungier st

Options
  • 09-10-2005 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭

hey guys, clubs an socs week is this week, an i have fond memories of this time last year, seeing as it was my one last year

anyone looking to get involved in and eventually run a society, with all the fring benefits, should talk to me on monday or tuesday the 12th and 13th with regards to it

i will be either behind the aungier st paintball soc stand *(black posters and cute animals with guns-you ll see what im talkin bout)*

or behind the netsoc stand.

or running between the two.

ill be a beardy fella in a black angry aungiers polo tee shirt.

seriously, positions available, rewards to be had, good times are a conversation away :D

:D or check www.angryaungiers.com :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

That sounds pretty cool! Im a fresher of aungier st and have been wondering when do we get to sign up for all these socs and stuff. Cheers for the info. Whats the cost of an average trip paintballing? Cheers.

P.S-looks like that angryaungiers site could use a facelift. Might talk to you during the week about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Yeah... I really love the society thang... hope the Rock Music Society have a stand, cause I'll be pissed off if they dont.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

hey, if you can do the website, ur in

although ouch, i made that site with my own two hands :o

Ahh then you must be the young man Mr.Kieron Flanagan was talking about in his class. You did it for a project in his class. Im only a first year now too (marketing deg). Judging by the way he was talking about you,i think you have a fan! If your interested id love to help you out. Pm me for more if you want.

hahahahahahaha, that man is a legend, i cant believe we got a mention!!!!

hahahahahaha

friend, you have made my day :D

• Advertisement

He also said and i quote ' and that student was robbed of the title fresher of the year. (sighs)'

but i did get that award.

ill have to have a talk with auld kieran

next time you have him, ask him how he ended up doing the bungee jump last year

two of my friends and i just asked him did he do it, and he just did, suit an all.

good times

what a legend

Advertisement