Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well Done IOFFLINE

Options
  • 09-10-2005 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭

Just thought I'd tell my story.

I live in a rural area of east cork, and several years ago I was resigned to the fact that I would live a life without BB. Again, a couple of years ago, I heard about IOFFLINE, and have for the last couple of years have been watching, listening, and the odd time commenting on developments in this forum etc.

As I said, I pretty much resigned my self to a life wihtout BB, but last week all that changed. Comreg can now add me to the list of haves, and cross one more off the have nots.

Connected to wireless BB last week, delighted with service, and am running voip over it too. Will trial the voip for a couple of months, and hopefully all going well will soon be able to tell Eircon they can take their copper and flog it to the nearest scrapyard.

Much of this is thanks to IOFFLINE, as without your presence, I am sure that Eircon and COmreg would not have had the measures in place to allow alternative operators like the one I signed up to to operate. It is shcemes like wirelessbb and GBS's that make the difference in areas like mine, and GBS's would not have come about without IOFFLINE in my opinion.

Just to say, well done, while I know I am only one person, we should highlight the success a little more also.

Regards,
    Wexfordman

T

Advertisement