Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play.com usb to ps2 converter

Options
  • 09-10-2005 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi all..

I'm getting freaked about an issue I am having with the play.com ps2 converter, all EA SPORTS games don't work with it, it just keep flowing thorugh the menus of the games on it own, I have tried NHL, NFL and lately FIFA 2006. Its deffo this play.com converter because when I disconnect it I can gain access to the game menus, once its connected again it just clicks and flows through the menus.. same thing happens in WC Snooker 2006. Anyone come accross this?
    PES4 is fine..

Freaked

Dave

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Does the controller show up in Control Panel->Game Controllers ?. It probably needs to be calibrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Exact same thing happens with me, and i never got it resolved. Happens even when there is no controller plugged in, so it's not a calibration ussue. Happens if you go to config in snes9x also. I gave up in the end, and use a controller i got in games sale for 15. It's like a ps2 controller, except natively usb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

It happened to me with the play.com one, I found it only works when you have both controllers plugged in, even if your just using one you need to make sure the second is plugged in to get it working. That fixed it for me anyway.

Advertisement