Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marty's Monkey-Fest: A Going-Away Extravaganza

Options
  • 13-09-2001 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

As of Thursday 27th September, I'm not going to be in this country no more. Despite the wonderful educational benefits this gives me, there are those among the populace who would consider this a "bad thing". Also, it has come to my attention that, because of one thing and another, I haven't seen some of you marvellous people in quite some time. For these reasons and more, as your moderator, I order all you people to get yo' fat asses down to St Stephens's Green for 1 o'clock on Saturday 22nd August. There shall be eating, drinking, merriment, mayhem and several breeds of monkeys. If you do not attend, I shall hunt you down and kill you like the dog you are. If you do attend, I won't have to bother with the hunting bit. Please disregard that last statement. And the bit about the monkeys. But come anyway. You know you want to. If you can't come, and think I care, give me a call. 087 9347687. Tell your friends. Tell my friends. Bring anybody you meet on the bus who looks mildly interesting.

Marty

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Umm... i hate to point this out, but youve got the wrong board if you think youre a moderator :) So im going to kill you. But not for a while. Also, id like to point out that youre probably talking about 22nd of September, which would make more sense.

I may turn up as i will be in dublin for a LAN all night friday.

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i will probably be there despite not really knowing you,marty(almost typed "mary" there)because it is my birthday the tuesday before that(yay-presents!)so there

bye now

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Oops. I copied that direct from ctyi-reunion. Where I rule with an iron fist. As for the date, I suppose it can be moved to September if you all insist. Don't see what's wrong with August, myself.

Also, Mr Fahey, wonderful and all as your new boards are, they no longer work in Opera. Get it fixed.

Marty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Hehe, i shall mention it to the appropriate admin... cant promise anything though :)

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Rex_Demon

Hey Marty, I haven't seen u in ages but I shall definitely attend on saturday cause I think you are rather cool and funny. Who else will be there? I believe MisterSquashy may be there and other pplz. CU there then
    thanx for your mobile number :D:D :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hey Marty, I haven't seen u in ages but I shall definitely attend on saturday cause I think you are rather cool and funny.

LIE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

I would've been there but Hendrix the Hamster wasn't up for it.... he feels abandonded by his daddy...

Advertisement