Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living with the guilt...

Options
  • 10-10-2005 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭

How do you live with the guilt ... the guilt of sending your men in to attack ... and then them blindly running into your arty strike ... :eek: that you've carefully positioned between them and the flag they've just captured and the on coming enemy attack ... which consists of about 10 - 15 enemy advancing on foot

I was commander for a number of games yesterday ... and unfortunately I think I racked up a lot of TK's from ARTY strikes ... now I think no one punished me for it ... is it possible to punish on ARTY strikes ?? I think it was on the previous patch at any rate ... and also do these count on your stats ?? as I seem to have gone from I think it was 24 tk's up to 64 .... :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

i live with the guilt by knowing that theres 24 more people ready to fight and die about to arrive at one of the other flags :D

but seriously if your team are stupid enough to run into an artillery strike then its their problem.

i managed to finish with 102 points on wake last night as a commander, some prime arty strikes and a lot of leading from the front...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

yeah with the new patch arty kills dont count towards ur own kills anymore...but its easier to rank up the points now

Advertisement