Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1Para Server Addy ?

Options
  • 10-10-2005 8:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭

Hi ppl, anyone know the BF2 address of the 1st Para server ?. I stumbled across it once and cant find it since. Seemed one of the few servers that used VOIP alot.

Cheers,

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

This one?

1 PARA Killing Fields 1
    IP: 85.236.101.39:17067
    [United Kingdom]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Haket

Could be, I did a google and the addy found didn't work, I'll try this one tonight. Cheers.

I used www.game-monitor.com where you can search for active BF2 servers by their name.

And searching for '1para' in Google brings up :

http://www.1para-hq.co.uk/

Hope it's them :)

BTW, I think that with the 1.03 patch it displays a list of recent servers you've been one just in case you were playing there in the last few days...

No joy on that addy, I've only gotten server full or no such addy responses so far. I did bump into one of their clan recently who gave me the addy but it didn't work either ?. I think they were trying to tell me something :-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

What message are you getting when you try the IP?

Cant remember the exact message but "Invalid address entered" or somesuch.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Ponster wrote:
    This one?

1 PARA Killing Fields 1
    IP: 85.236.101.39:17067
    [United Kingdom]

Well, that IP worked fine for me and connected to the 1st Para server with no probs...

So I have to ask the obvious:

You are putting 85.236.101.39 in the IP field and 17067 in the port field?

:-) yep sure did. I'm not offended . . .much ,.. . . . ;-) Ill try again tonight. Ta.

Wah hey, it worked last night, go thtought to an empty server ;-) came back later and it was password protected for a clan match. Thanks.

• Advertisement

I just played them in a clan match last night. Probably not the greatest players in the world but they did manage to get 16 players on a Thursday night and some of the maps were pretty close (Karkand). The only problem was that they had to restart the server everytime we needed to switch maps :)

The server, as I posted earlier, was IP: 85.236.101.39 Port: 17067

Advertisement