Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to subscribe to Boards.ie

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I'll ask the admins and get back to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

seanob43 wrote: »
    Hey,
    Is there any way to pay via PayPal without having to link a credit card?I don't need one for eBay and I'm surprised I need one for this.Any help?

I use a 3V card to pay for it.
    If you dont have one, you can apply for one here

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Don't they charge you for having one and for topping it up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

psni wrote: »
    Don't they charge you for having one and for topping it up?

Its free to get one but there is an extra charge to top up - only 1 or 2 euro depending on how much you top-up by.

@seanob43 - I've asked over in the Help Desk so hopefully one of the admins will get back to us with an answer ASAP.

• Advertisement

You have 5 options that I can see:

1) 3V
    2) Wirecard
    3) Prepaid Mastercard
    4) Ulster Bank Visa Debit card
    5) PayPal top up.

Re#4: All you have to do is open a current account.
    Re#5: Click "My Account" and then "Top Up Account". You basically make a transfer to a PayPal account and they then credit it to your PayPal balance.
    Perhaps this post I made some time back will help?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭seanob43

Any help with this yet?

Still waiting on a response. Sorry it's taking so long. Hopefully they'll get to it soon enough.
    Any help with this yet?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Any help with this yet?

Hi there, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I'm afraid I don't actually know, it's one for the guys in the office who'll be able to tell you what the setup is. I'll forward a link to your query to Dav and ask him to get back to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Its possible to connect Paypal to an Irish bank account. I don't know if its possible to do during the sign up process (it suggests an account is created before payment details are entered, and I don't want a second account :)).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Quick answer Sean, I have no idea. I've not heard of this issue before. I will investigate it though and I'll just send you a PM asking for some particulars if that's ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭jpmiddleton

What's the minimum subscription fee? :cool:

Pretty sure the OP said 50 euro a year?

Yes, 5 euro per month, or 50 per year.

Pretty sure the OP said 50 euro a year?

I think you answered a post from 2009! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

right i've just subscribed, what next?

bryanjf wrote: »
    right i've just subscribed, what next?
    Is there anything in particular you need to know?

Advertisement