Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Blog and Podcast Awards

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

BUMP!

Any progress on this, the blog hasn't been updated since Nov 26th, would really like to see this going ahead, if any help is needed I'll do whatever I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yeah. Just thinking about this today as well.

I'm willing to help out too. And my offer of hosting the event for free still stands if finding somewhere in the city centre is proving difficult.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

IrishBlogAwards1.jpg

Well, I got a logo created thanks to Alan. I'm in Dublin Fri and Sat so will be looking for a venue. The website has to be moved to a faster server. All in due course. Right now I'm more giving a damn about my dayjob and college course. Once I find the venue I'll announce. All judges are ready to roll.

damien.m wrote:
    Right now I'm more giving a damn about my dayjob and college course.

Pfft, get your priorities right man, there are Irish bloggers out there that need their ego's rubbed and loved!!!

Seriously though, like the logo and look forward to what's to come. If you do need help with anything I know I'm not alone in offering my help.

Find a good venue! Everything else is ready to go from what I can see. :)

• Advertisement

sorry what? I can't hear you... I'm busy being helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

So the podcasting bit has been dropped altogether then?

I like the logo by the way.

;)

Stay tuned for something about podcasting. Myself and Cloud and Smiaras are going to be annoucing something in regards to that soon. The Blog Awards could be classed as a test run.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Have you got a date yet?

Who are the judges?

• Advertisement
Advertisement