Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

60GB iaudio x5 available

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭litirspam

It is not much extra for the extra 60gigs!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

€30 more than what I paid for my iRiver H140 about2 years ago. And that was well worth every cent of €460 so this would definitely be worth it. But I'm still not going to go for it. My H140 with RockBox is doing me very well. Rockbox may be going onto the iAudio too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

I'm really tempted to get it, if i'm getting the x5 then i'll definitely go the whole hog and get the 60GB, must write Santa Claus a begging letter......

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

The 60GB will be in retailers here too in about 3 weeks - retailing at 459. I'm more excited about the A2 however :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭litirspam

Felixdhc wrote:
    The 60GB will be in retailers here too in about 3 weeks - retailing at 459. I'm more excited about the A2 however :D

Where is here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Since he lives in Dublin, I assume he's talking about Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Its says they wont have them in stock till wed the 19th, i think ill wait and see what prices they are on ebay, definatly gonna get one, unless Cowan change their mind and make a XL5 60GB, now that would be the daddy of all of mp3 players.

Advertisement