Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help sourcing a big grill to rent

• 10-10-2005 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

as it is my birthday next week with a huge Party following on the weekend after it, I had the idea to get myself a piglet for the occassion, and making a german Spannferkel (moreless a spitroast)
    I have managed to get a place who would provide a whole piglet but I am in need of a grill big enough for the spitroast.

do any of you know where I could look for something like this?
    I don't want to buy one as the ones I have seen start from about 1k and up and it just wouldn't be worth it for one party.

I am thinking of getting a mate to weld some bars to a barrel, but as the cooking takes AGES for this thing, I don't want to have to spend the time next to it turning the damn thing all the time.

cheers in advance

Gilga

Advertisement