Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet mice

Options
  • 10-10-2005 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Does anyone know where I can get some pet mice? I've been in touch with Bond007 to buy some, but none of the Dublin pet shops seem to stock them anymore. Any help would be appreciated, many thanks! :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

You do know that they smell bad right? I prefer rats myself as they dont smell, they just pee a lot ;)
    I assume you do, try city pets on Talbot st, I buy my rats there, so far have three of them. I think they may have mice, but am not 100%, he will definitely know where you could get mice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

yep they do smell alright, I had a pet mouse but I was told that the female is less smelly.. I had a male. They are lovely, mine lived for 2 !/2 years, but I wouldn't go for another one due to the smell.. good luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Lots of wild mice here if you want 'em knickin me M&Ms and stealing food out of the dogs bowl grrrrrrrr, price you pay for living in an ould house in the back of beyond.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 smacksy

Lots of wild mice here if you want 'em knickin me M&Ms and stealing food out of the dogs bowl grrrrrrrr, price you pay for living in an ould house in the back of beyond.
    Hey GPR,

If you can catch some alive I'd take them off your hands, might be good to inject some fresh blood into my breeding stock, good luck trying to catch them though, hehe!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 smacksy

Blub2k4 wrote:
    You do know that they smell bad right? I prefer rats myself as they dont smell, they just pee a lot ;)
    I assume you do, try city pets on Talbot st, I buy my rats there, so far have three of them. I think they may have mice, but am not 100%, he will definitely know where you could get mice.
    Hi Blub2k4,

I tried CityPets, saw the rats but no mice (they said people buy them for live-feeding to snakes!) and they don't know anywhere to get some. Any other ideas?

Advertisement