Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What phone do you own?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 gravytown

N343i from Nec. Carries i-mode. Me like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 jonny2005

I got the same phone earlier this week. I haven't really got to grips with i-mail yet but the i-mode is thing is pretty cool, i didn't realise there would be colour pictures on it. I was on the Paddy Power website on the way in to work. I might have a bet on the game later actually!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Nokia 6230i my 8th or 9th phone I think!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

SE v800. Will change it in Feb when my upgrade is due. Might get the w800.

i-mail is like email only you type like a long text message. Its piss easy. You a little slow perhaps?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Samsung D500

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 jonny2005

Oh that's cool, i guess i just need to read the manual properly... Didn't appreciate the slow comment though... maybe i'm just not as tech savvy as you are! The hours of sitting in dark rooms watching star trek must give you the edge in knowledge about mobile phone applications...

More of a Sopranos man myself, wonder could Tony handle i-mail?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

nokia 6680 great fone would recommend it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

I have a Sony Ericsson P900... it's great I can play Monkey Island and Lemmings on it.

And why am I only finding this out now?!!?!

Can you play MI on the K750i do you know? I did a quick search and cant find it. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

V975 on 3. I've had it two months, can't really fault it for anything except the battery isn't the best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Linoge wrote:
    And why am I only finding this out now?!!?!

Can you play MI on the K750i do you know? I did a quick search and cant find it. :(
    Well there is a version of eSCUMM for the UIQ operating system on the P900. I can play almost any of the old Lucas Arts games on the phone. It's got a stylus and a touch screen so it's perfectly suited to old school graphic adventures.

What OS is on the K750i?

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭digiking

Here is a list of my phones, Currently using 6630 as its savage

nokia 3210
    nokia 3330
    nokia 5100
    nokia 6100
    nokia 6210
    nokia 6310
    nokia 6610
    nokia 6630

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

3220, only bad thing is there's no infrared, only than that its grand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭jones

SE K750i

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

i gots me a nice new 6230i. just getting to grips with Java games and apps now., still looking for some good stuff to use on it, but I'm getting there.

being able to stick a 2gb MMC card in it is a big bonus, but I'll probably end up settling for a 1gb one to keep costs down so I can get some sort of car kit for it too.

overall, I'm finding it to be a grat phone. the bluetooth is a godsend too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭ferryman

Siemens SX-1 on Meteor, had it just over a year now. Took a while to get used to the layout of the keys, otherwise can't fault it. Looking to upgrade to the Nokia N70 when it eventually reaches these shores, fond of the FM radio bit...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

6230 for the last number of months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

On my second SE k700i, the wee joystick keeps breaking on them on me. Love the fone though and will update to k750i in near future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Currently have a scratched and battered Nokia 6230, but getting a 6680.

• Advertisement
Advertisement