Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

What do you think is the coolest phone?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

the best fone i have had so far is the k750i but i cannot wait till the k790/k800i.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

WEll yeah the K800i/790i looks class and its only out and its actually coming out in ireland so all looks well

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Mr. Jones

yermandan wrote:
    motorola razr v3 black

the coolest phone out there in my humble opinion!!!

2 words man,
    GIRLS PHONE
    its that shape so it'll fit in your handbag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

You mean shirt pocket ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The Razr v3 is the biggest pile of crap this side of the planet.

At the moment going on availability in the Irish market, any of the Symbian Devices Nokia release get my vote. I suppose it depends on what you expect in a phone or what you do with it - an example being that despite being a pathetic phone, bucket loads of people still would say "the v3 is the coolest phone..."

Visual over features, again, depends on what light you look at your mobile in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement