Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take down the Paintball banners

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Lol Boston maybe I am the one lol.

Another note the banners are changing sometimes displaying DigiWeb offers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

WDK wrote:
    Lol Boston maybe I am the one lol.

The one? Did you read the posts I've made on this thread, they should alight you to how likely you are to be "the one".

Lol Boston I just acting the D!ck.

Its not about me or you but the licking of the admin A$$ lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Lol This Is Not After Hours Lol Take It To Pm You Gayboys Lol

lol **** you lol and your mother lol.

your signature is too big btw,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

LiouVille wrote:
    lol **** you lol and your mother lol.

your signature is too big btw,

Correct - apologies. Must have uploaded the non-compressed version by mistake. Fixed.

Any many different stars to your mother also! This being "give a star" week and all.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

take the foreplay to PM lads!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Lol lock this thread lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

LiouVille wrote:
    I had a dig at him for posting something that is already active on the forum afew posts down at the time. For someone to be requesting the admins do something, yet is either too lazy or inempt to even casually glance an eye over the forum deserves a dig.
    Karoma wrote:
    (Sorry if it's been said, but I couldn't see any threads..)

He did have a casual look down and couldn't see any threads, an honest mistake if you'd bothered to read his post.

The fact of the matter is people are lazy, get over it and don't bother replying if it bothers you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

WDK wrote:
    everyone loves an a$$ licker dont they although just so happens I suck
    That can't be sanitary :|

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Talliesin wrote:
    WDK. You are a twat.

The guy made a reasonable suggestion. S/He wasn't rude. S/He didn't demand that his suggestion was acted upon. His/Her question mark at the end of the sentence indicates that s/he was open to correction as to why adverts for the cafepress stuff may not be the best replacement.

Yes. You for instance don't know that the admin that handles the adverts is not one of the admins that will be dealing with the servers. S/He is also a (constantly) busy man, but his being busy is not directly related to what you are talking about.

There isn't really any reason why you need to know that. So that's okay. Up until the point that you start lambasting someone for making a reasonable suggestion. Karoma didn't say to change them right now, s/he just pointed out that they are a bit out of date.

Hopefully the banner ads will be changed soon (I especially hope so as I've something I've ask to have promoted). Maybe they won't. Neither of these outcomes is that likely to depend on what other admins are dealing with.

Comment on the merits of an idea. If someone is asking why something isn't being decided on quickly then point out that the admins are busy. The current situation aside, the admins are always busy. If someone is getting rude about the fact that something isn't being decided upon quickly, then my all means flame them to a crisp. There's no need to be a twat about it.

Well said. Couldnt of put it better myself (or could I?! Hrm..)

Yes the banners need to be changed, but clearly, the admins dont have time. WDK has no right to go around and bitch and moan and give out about the originak post who did nothing wrong. Its a feedback forum. He posted some feedback, wasnt demanding or rude - it was a simple piece of feedback.

WDK; We all make mistakes and im sure you realise your in the wrong here and im sure your gonna make a public/private appology to the original poster to keep things happy and peaceful. :)

Then the topic can go back to ther way it should be - a piece of feedback without any abuse to others. If you gotta problem with an other member then dont fight it out here; as the other mods said - take it to PM and dont fight it out here.

Moving swiftly along.... *runs*

Lol sully your not well in the head my friend.

I see your doing your own bit Talliesin licking. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

WDK- I have decided to start stalking you across boards. Feel free to post as you wish; but bewarned-

for every Lol I find, I shall kill you.*

* Shabadu would like to make clear that she does not actually intend to kill WDK and wishes no physical harm upon him.

Shabadu wrote:
    for every Lol I find, I shall kill you.

While killing is a bit strong, and I do take your point about it being a joke, maybe wdk could be banned from one forum for every nonsensical lol that he posts...

You know I am stumped shabadu, I really want to say you know what but knowing what will become me if I do I am a little unsure about it. I like the idea baz maybe we could have lol watch , doh I just said oh well I am dead.

WDK wrote:
    doh I just said oh well I am dead.
    It wasn't nonsensical there though, it was used in good context, you get a pass this time.

I didn't understand a word of the rest of your post though, wanna give it a run through the old edit machine?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

So, what have we learned in this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

That boards has a high population of ****ebags?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Shabadu wrote:
    WDK- I have decided to start stalking you across boards. Feel free to post as you wish; but bewarned-

for every Lol I find, I shall kill you.*
    yay another family guy quote, just what boards needed.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

WDK wrote:
    Lol sully your not well in the head my friend.

I see your doing your own bit Talliesin licking. :)

You should be banned for being a prat. "lol".

• Advertisement

Deadwing wrote:
    yay another family guy quote, just what boards needed.
    yay another vitriolic muppet, just what boards needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Shabadu wrote:
    I shall kill you.
    Shabadu duly sitebanned for 0.034 seconds.

There, that's over now.

Welcome back Shabadu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Shabadu wrote:
    yay another vitriolic muppet, just what boards needed.

Wow personal insults, thats great.
    Maybe if i'd any respect for you as a person id feel insulted but..well, i dont so..you know.
    *thumbs up*

Deadwing wrote:
    Wow personal insults, thats great.
    Maybe if i'd any respect for you as a person id feel insulted but..well, i dont so..you know.
    *thumbs up*
    Er- I had nothing against you until you started to publicly announce your hatred for me and my forum because i'm friends with your ex. Personal insults from who now?

Frankly, if someone as petty and obtuse as you respected me i'd be pissed off at myself, so thumbs up all round then.

Baz_ wrote:
    He did have a casual look down and couldn't see any threads, an honest mistake if you'd bothered to read his post.

The fact of the matter is people are lazy, get over it and don't bother replying if it bothers you.

I did read his post. I couldn't care less how lazy the guy is or you for that matter, once they arn't demanding things, or miss reading posts like you have. You read wdk's posts not mine, then persumed i'd attacked the guy in the same way and now you're making a half arsed attempt at defending your position.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Shabadu wrote:
    Er- I had nothing against you until you started to publicly announce your hatred for me and my forum because i'm friends with your ex.

That's pretty sad tbh....
    this thread really is suffering...anybody going to shoot it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

RuggieBear wrote:
    That's pretty sad tbh....
    this thread really is suffering...anybody going to shoot it
    *BANG*

She's gone to a better place little Timmy :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

addict_shooting_up-163x208.png
    It just needed that special something.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Closing spammy thread. DeV will deal with the ads...

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'm not doing much with the server integration so I'll take care of it (I've read the first 6 posts of this post).

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement