Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legend Of Da Mir

Options
  • 13-09-2001 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

I waz in dNC last nite and there were 10 people playing legend of mir and 3 people playing Diablo 2 and u guessed it... 0 players playing CS.... time for you all to except da truth.. LEGEND OF DA MIR r0x0rs yours pants0rs.. check it out guys.. www.legendofmir.net. Soon I will have already converted everyone to legend of mir and CS will be long forgotten.... here is a quote from a former cs players who now plays legend of mir.

"I quit CS to play legend of mir, I found my smile" - Ajam

"LOM is stealing all our cs players.. noooo" - Fin

"LOM is not an RPG(even though everyone who plays it says it is)" - Tom

"he's defusing the bomb" - Oisin

"I will pay for legend of mir" - Gavball, osiris, ajam, repli, bossagay and many others

"I am elite at this game" - tossaway

"hahaha" - Chen

"I will have sex with the highest level Legend of Mir Player in Ireland" - Lucy La Morte

"I hate this game, I really do" Meglome (oops shouldn't really have put that quote in there.

Now i'm sure after witnessing this startling evidence you will all be downloading and playing the game and forever abandoning hopes of CS glory... and remember... pleasure is the path to joy.

yes i'm bored.. so???????

VinnY

P.S. If anyone got offended I appologise, all quotes are accurate to the extent of including some falsified information.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

LOM sux0rs :D

and a tom said its not really an rpg in the same way as Diablo isnt really an rpg , its hack and slash , maybe when full version comes out it will contain more rpg elements (cough Ultima Online) but until then it is really a laggy pile of poo :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Get back to taming black maggots you bitch, and leave the skillz gamers alone. :)

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

let me just add this

"i played it for a while and its ****e" - jag

"LOM cant touch UO, because LOM sucks donkey balls" - Funkychicken

"omg you cant even make your own weapons" - j3bus

"this is the suckiest suck that ever sucked" - homer simpson

legend of mir is a cheap rip off of both diablo2 and UO and it fails at both.

but when you guys are paying whatever 5 quid a month for your crappy graphics and sound and realize oh dear what the hell am i doing.....then you can come crying to me for an account on my FREE uo server

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Cr8or

Lom sucks ass lads what do you see in the game ..?

Just play uo its a better game and its free on jags serva. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

We have ourselves a weener!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

/me shakes his head..."Oh dear oh dear...."

Bring on the next big MMORPG please.

LoM is subscription play now..watch the number of players drop in the thousands! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

In other breaking news I installed it on a pc in work and proceeded to get 5 volunteers after hours to play around and we all agreed it was a rip off, and not very entertaining, we had much more fun with Baldur's gate :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Moving this to the RPG board.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

[Originally posted by Memnoch
    "I quit CS to play legend of mir, I found my smile" - Ajam

He'll come back after me and Tel come round.
    "LOM is stealing all our cs players.. noooo" - Fin

The chances of that actually happening is about 0
    "LOM is not an RPG(even though everyone who plays it says it is)" - Tom

Its the same way that diablo2 is a RPG, i.e you click lots and you spend a lot of time playing it and you gain xp
    "he's defusing the bomb" - Oisin

OH NOE TINA
    "I will pay for legend of mir" - Gavball, osiris, ajam, repli, bossagay and many others
    Great for them, im all upset there leaving the cs community?
    "I am elite at this game" - tossaway

Yes bossaway does own everyone
    "hahaha" - Chen
    Chen? Snag? kak?
    "I will have sex with the highest level Legend of Mir Player in Ireland" - Lucy La Morte
    Now thats just mean

Vinny = Fool

Advertisement