Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMORPG - Legend of Da MIR

Options
  • 13-09-2001 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

This is the coolest rpg out there, initially its just like the others, leveling up endlessly, but u get to a point, where u stop leveling up and start playing the game, then u get involved in massive guild wars of 100+ players fighting another 100+ players in a large 3 hour long battle, and go togheter in a group of ten and fight for an hour before dying to the Zumataures king, u regroup and fight it again 3 more times before finally vanquishing it and taking screen shots to prove your eliteness. You siege entire cities with your guild and battle for their control. THis game is cool guys... I only say this because I ahve played it a lot and love it and want everyone else to enjoy (and be as addicted to it) as I have.

VinnY.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

all that has been done before in UO, id like to see less than 10 people take on an ancient wyrm or a collector of souls and survive.

plus UO has better graphics, more gameplay, more spells, no endless leveling up.

personally i like a bit of hack and slash now and again thats why i play diablo2 but for a real mmorpg the only way to go is UO.

:o

Advertisement