Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Break Ups.

• 10-10-2005 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Ive been seeing a girl for a couple of weeks and i have just broke it off with her.things were going fine until she keeps ringing me and making me stay at hers every night.she talks down (but says she is only messing) to me and making subtle digs.she really likes me and wants me but i cant put up with it.we r friends now and i think things are going fine but what should i do?HELP!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

You've gotta stop going around to your house. This is obviously getting you down and you need to keep her at arm's length. You won't get over her, nor will she get over you, as long as you both have such regular contact.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Ive been seeing a girl for a couple of weeks and i have just broke it off with her.things were going fine until she keeps ringing me and making me stay at hers every night.she talks down (but says she is only messing) to me and making subtle digs.she really likes me and wants me but i cant put up with it.we r friends now and i think things are going fine but what should i do?HELP!

dont do what you dont want to do.

if you want to have sex with her, then put up with the crap.
    if you dont want to put up with the crap, then i suggest you tell her to go away.

its really very simple, just have the balls to make the decision

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

making you? how exactly?

i dont think youre doing her (or yourself) any good letting it go on like this if you dont feel the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

its really very simple, just have the balls to make the decision

Here here. OP, why are you going "oh what should I do" when your gut told you what to do and you did it. Your gut is never wrong. Remember that.

Be glad that you valued yourself more than her here and dumped her before it got serious.

K-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Ive been seeing a girl for a couple of weeks and i have just broke it off with her.things were going fine until she keeps ringing me and making me stay at hers every night.
    This was before or after you broke up with her?
    she talks down (but says she is only messing) to me and making subtle digs.
    Speaking from experience, this could be because she is nervous and arkward about how to relate to you so she goes for the "pull your hair in the playground" approach. It is a bit immature, but then I don't know how old this girl is. If you were still with her I would say have a talk to her about it, tell her that you don't like it and that she doesn't need to be constantly funny or making jokes around you she should just relax and be herself. But since you broke up with her I would say leave it.
    she really likes me and wants me but i cant put up with it.
    Well you have too options. Tell her that, and say u will go back to her but its got to change (see above). Or, if you don't think it is going to change, then just stay broken up.
    we r friends now and i think things are going fine but what should i do?HELP!
    About what exactly? Are you thinking you shoudl get back together, or do you want her to leave you alone?

• Advertisement
Advertisement