Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New NSRA website

Options
  • 10-10-2005 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭

For those who compete in NSRA competitions, this may be of interest:

New look for NSRA website.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Clash

Looks a bit amateurish, when you get past the front page. Haven't seen that basic a design for a long time :D

The good news is that the shop section now includes pdf's for each section and the pdf's have pictures which is a major improvement. Hadn't realised that rifles had got so expensive :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Clash wrote:
    Looks a bit amateurish, when you get past the front page. Haven't seen that basic a design for a long time :D

The good news is that the shop section now includes pdf's for each section and the pdf's have pictures which is a major improvement. Hadn't realised that rifles had got so expensive :(
    Its got 'Shockwave Flash' stuff on the front page, so my Firefox set up isn't going any further.
    I'm sure it's all very nice though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

At least it's a change - which is a step in the right direction. I'd guess they're not finished yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Good grief! £2000 for a 2013 without sights, what does that make my one worth? :D

Not as much, rrpc, since yours is broken in the middle :D

• Advertisement

Sparks wrote:
    Not as much, rrpc, since yours is broken in the middle :D
    Ha! Ha!... anyway it's not broken, it's sawn off ;)

That'd certainly explain the group size :D

Eh..can't blame the rifle for that :(

Well seeing as Sparks has cast aspersions at my rifle, I have now put a couple of pics of it on the Target Shooting Photos thread. At least mine doesn't look as though Walt Disney threw up on it. :D

Advertisement