Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baxi Bermuda Boiler Problems

Options
  • 10-10-2005 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have just recently had a problem with my baxi bermuda back boiler: if anybody has any suggests before I have to bite the bullet and call out a gas fitter, any here are my boilers symptons:

There is no heat going through radiators
    No hot water
    Control unit lights up as working
    pilot light remains lit
    no noise when the control unit is calling for power

I have checked fuses for heating which are fine, I have tryed reseting and turning heating dial to high to no avail.

if anyone could help me on this or suggest whats wrong so i ve got an idea what it would cost to repair, I would greatly appreciate

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭beldin

Any possibility it is the thermostat turned down too low or not working? Does it click when you turn it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ALLYMILLSY

Hi there,

I have tried the thermostat at various positions including high, this may be the problem, it doesn`t seem to click on, I ve never had a problem before and have had no indication that it may break down.

what do you reckon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭stag39

hi allymillsy...

yes your wall mounted thermostat is faulty...best to replace it...any electrician can replace it...

one of the ways it would be faulty is the teeth on the dial of the thermostat are shorn away.. hence not turning the stat to the setting you want...

this should sort the problem for you..

niall

hirsch electrical

Advertisement