Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website Templates

Options
  • 10-10-2005 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭

I got one of these templates from monster and it has a search option within the webpage. when i click on the search bar the cursor flashes but i cant search. Can some one explain how to add the search to a template. It already has the search but does not function if you know what i mean :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Sorry to tell you this, but the search function does not work at all - you will have to create a working function.

The template probably just shows where a search function could ideally be placed on the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭WhatsGoingOn

jayo2004 wrote:
    I got one of these templates from monster and it has a search option within the webpage. when i click on the search bar the cursor flashes but i cant search. Can some one explain how to add the search to a template. It already has the search but does not function if you know what i mean :confused:
    It is probably only a dialog box with Search written beside it, it more than likely has no functionality behind it. There are many different ways to add search to your site, but if you have no programming experience, try adding Google searh to your site or using something like Zoom

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jayo2004

Thanks

Advertisement